ALWAYS REMEMBER TO :-
FUCK THE MAINSTREAM!
KISSES TO MY BITCHES, HUGS TO MY THUGS!
CALL ME AT +91-9819186331
GOT TOO MUCH SHIT ON MY PLATE,
SO WONT BE POSTING TOO MUCH TOO SOON.



I never Lacked a tool or acted cool/ It wasn't practical/ My tactical tracks turn/ to make MC's take forced sabbaticals.




Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

friends- hard to find

Nikhil Sirdesai.( The King of suicidal pjs)

Suvarna

Pai

Ankit & Choche

Bobby & pai

Nikhilesh

hi my real name's Adwait Deshpande.I dont know what it means. I have a few friends.I have classified them into building friends, school friends and college friends.My building friends are Mihir, rutwij, bittu, tarun, atul,balli,vishnu etc and some gals.My school friends are DP,mihir gawand (mihirs-zone.piczo.com),sagar and a few others.My most recent college friends are Ankit,shaurya, pai, nikhilesh,suvarna,reddy,choche, mitesh, bhanawat,sharan, kedar, nishant,himanshu, pratik, and many more.The girls in svpt, my college are a little boring and shy but what can be done, i dont know them well and i think they dont know me at all!!!these are some of my friends and although some are weird and bizzare i still want to b their friends, i hav many more but cant remember them just now???i hope atleast they read this blog.i have some friends in iit class too.(vidyalankar). we have a group called svptgroup.yahoogroups.com for my college friends.

people give a damn: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?