ALWAYS REMEMBER TO :-
FUCK THE MAINSTREAM!
KISSES TO MY BITCHES, HUGS TO MY THUGS!
CALL ME AT +91-9819186331
GOT TOO MUCH SHIT ON MY PLATE,
SO WONT BE POSTING TOO MUCH TOO SOON.



I never Lacked a tool or acted cool/ It wasn't practical/ My tactical tracks turn/ to make MC's take forced sabbaticals.




Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

lifes tough being a nerd

hello,
i am a 17 year old boy from india.I'll be enterin the 12th grade soon.i am in the science stream and would be appearing for iit entrance exams so its a lot of study for me for a year.I will also have to appear for aieee and cet exams.i have scored 91.5% in my 10th boards and people call me a nerd. i am really confused as how to study as the portion for the exams is vast and i havent planned anything.
my brother chinu is gettin married on june 2nd.i met his fiancee and shes lovely. both of them are from iim- a.So no time to study huh.celebrations in my family.happy times.hope some1 reads this blog and helps me out.my life is very interesting, which you will know better gradually and plzzz dont mind the english, i laugh at it myself too!

people give a damn:
lol
u need to update this now
x
Da DuDE...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?