ALWAYS REMEMBER TO :-
FUCK THE MAINSTREAM!
KISSES TO MY BITCHES, HUGS TO MY THUGS!
CALL ME AT +91-9819186331
GOT TOO MUCH SHIT ON MY PLATE,
SO WONT BE POSTING TOO MUCH TOO SOON.



I never Lacked a tool or acted cool/ It wasn't practical/ My tactical tracks turn/ to make MC's take forced sabbaticals.




Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

mixed emotions this morning

My parents are a little disturbed today as our family friend Mr. Gogte's mother passed away last night.She was terminally ill with cancer.As Chinu my bro is gettin married on 2nd june there is lots of work to be done,therefore my parents are tensed and are arguing over small matters and scolding me unnecesarily.There is mehndi at my brothers place this evening.Mehndi is a traditional indian ceremony where only women are allowed to participate, the women apply henna to their hands and sing songs and all that.I dont really know since i havent been to one of these ceremonies.Mehndi= henna in hindi.So there is lot of exitement in our family and i am loving every bit of it!!!
well got to go,
Adwait.

people give a damn: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?