ALWAYS REMEMBER TO :-
FUCK THE MAINSTREAM!
KISSES TO MY BITCHES, HUGS TO MY THUGS!
CALL ME AT +91-9819186331
GOT TOO MUCH SHIT ON MY PLATE,
SO WONT BE POSTING TOO MUCH TOO SOON.



I never Lacked a tool or acted cool/ It wasn't practical/ My tactical tracks turn/ to make MC's take forced sabbaticals.




Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

my europe tour


My Mom & Dad

Disneyland Parade (Alladin)

The British Parliament

View on top of the Eiffiel Tower

Devaki
i had gone to europe after the 10th grade.
We went along with kesari tours for a 22 day journey.It was really fun.My parents were very cooperative and didnt scold me much.i made a few friends in europe who also were on the tour.they are Smitesh Surana,devaki, akshata, and the kamat bro-sis.i liked switzerland the most.it was so beautiful and surreal.i also liked the eiffiel tower and madam tussads museum.the london eye was cool as well.u cant say i didnt enjoy life.i had never gone abroad before, so sitting in a plane and all that was very exiting.but i didnt show as if i were exited.
i want to meet my friends especially smitesh whom i miss very much.i also miss akshata who is very bubbly and innocent and devaki(shez 27-unmarried)very much.all of them were good company in europe.
i am ever grateful for my parents for taking me to europe and showing me such a beautiful part of the world at such an impressionable young age of 16!!!thanx mom and dad,surprisingly i never thanked them in person!!!what a mean person i must be??!!

people give a damn: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?