ALWAYS REMEMBER TO :-
FUCK THE MAINSTREAM!
KISSES TO MY BITCHES, HUGS TO MY THUGS!
CALL ME AT +91-9819186331
GOT TOO MUCH SHIT ON MY PLATE,
SO WONT BE POSTING TOO MUCH TOO SOON.



I never Lacked a tool or acted cool/ It wasn't practical/ My tactical tracks turn/ to make MC's take forced sabbaticals.




Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Euphoria Rocks -!-!-!->***** >5 stars from me.

Well , i just went to a free trial for topspin (cycling) in euphoria, and i loved it. The ambience there is great along with some good music and nice instructors, who make you work hard.
I am planning to join euphoria full time, for topspin. Soon I'll have a physique that men envy and women adore. I recommend Euphoria to all who suffer from Obesity and other health problems.The instructors will help you in every way possible and make you burn that fat.
In the following months i will look like Arnold (Russel Arnold of the Sri Lankan cricket team ,not Arnold Schwarzenegger.) .
So all ya playa's on da streets, watchout!!!
The Big Bad Nigga is cumin to town!!!

people give a damn: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?