ALWAYS REMEMBER TO :-
FUCK THE MAINSTREAM!
KISSES TO MY BITCHES, HUGS TO MY THUGS!
CALL ME AT +91-9819186331
GOT TOO MUCH SHIT ON MY PLATE,
SO WONT BE POSTING TOO MUCH TOO SOON.



I never Lacked a tool or acted cool/ It wasn't practical/ My tactical tracks turn/ to make MC's take forced sabbaticals.




Tuesday, June 19, 2007

 

lessons i learnt this week...

I'm disappointed right now due to my low scores in the entrance exams. Also i'm hurt due to the betrayal by a stranger who i thought was a friend.
I have learned very important lessons from this incident.

1> Limit your world to yourself upto an extent
2> Dont expect anything of others, they are bound to disappoint you.
3> Dont be afraid to make new friends even though some have betrayed you.
4> Nobody loves you more than you do. Guaren - fuckin - teed.

I AM A DIFFICULT PERSON TO LIVE WITH SO I DONT BLAME ANYONE FOR ANYTHING...
thank you....
bbye...

people give a damn:
Amen to that
 
BBYE?

idropped in tah say HELLO! dood!
and by ENGINEERING dyu mean the cet?
cool!
me too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?