ALWAYS REMEMBER TO :-
FUCK THE MAINSTREAM!
KISSES TO MY BITCHES, HUGS TO MY THUGS!
CALL ME AT +91-9819186331
GOT TOO MUCH SHIT ON MY PLATE,
SO WONT BE POSTING TOO MUCH TOO SOON.



I never Lacked a tool or acted cool/ It wasn't practical/ My tactical tracks turn/ to make MC's take forced sabbaticals.




Sunday, August 26, 2007

 

Got into UICT

For all those guys who dint know, (which is most of you),i got into UICT/UDCT for BTech in Textile chemistry.
I am really enjoying going to college, standing for 4 hrs for pracs and travelling through crowded trains.
I just dun wanna fail in da 1st sem. But i'm not studying hard, not to fail either...


yeah dis is my college...

people give a damn:
I belong to the same college UICT after getting admission at BPharm this year everyone told me it is the best college for it in Maharastra .Here our first semester was within three months or if we include diwali and all other holidays within two months.They had got universiy question papers for us and I almost all my friends at college fear ATKT for 1st semester
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?