Thursday, January 01, 2009
New Year Resolutions
Since no one reads this blog anyways, people wont know of my new year resolutions. So if i mess up, cats wont pop up and nag me about them.
This is what i have to offer.
- I will bath as less as possible and conserve more water.
- I will use more deodorant and do less laundry.
- I will not tell the same story at every get together.
- I will not embarress my friends in public places.
- I will not by-heart jokes and pass them of as my own.
- I will attend as many lectures as i can.
- I will not call people names, although they thoroughly deserve them.
- I will not call other people boring, although we all know they are.
- I will behave myself in all places.
- I will not swear in English. It is an insult to my mother-tongue which has the best abusers any language can have.
- I will not trouble little children playing arcade games.
- I will not call anyone "Gavwala", "Gavthi", etc. It hurts their feelings.
- I will not look down upon people who do not understand my jokes. (I know I'm gifted and everyone is not bestowed with that kind of wit)
- I will drive safely.
- I will not eat half eaten bananas put away for 3 days.
- I will not mock nerds.
- I will NOT go to lonavla.
- I will be happy and cheerful, and try to make everyone else happy and cheerful around me.
Anyways best of luck for 2009,
Get Rich, Get Pussy, Be Fresh, Be a Player!
Cya in 2010 ...