ALWAYS REMEMBER TO :-
FUCK THE MAINSTREAM!
KISSES TO MY BITCHES, HUGS TO MY THUGS!
CALL ME AT +91-9819186331
GOT TOO MUCH SHIT ON MY PLATE,
SO WONT BE POSTING TOO MUCH TOO SOON.



I never Lacked a tool or acted cool/ It wasn't practical/ My tactical tracks turn/ to make MC's take forced sabbaticals.




Thursday, January 01, 2009

 

New Year Resolutions

I make resolutions each year. And each year i complete them successfully.

Since no one reads this blog anyways, people wont know of my new year resolutions. So if i mess up, cats wont pop up and nag me about them.

So 2009,

This is what i have to offer.

  • I will bath as less as possible and conserve more water.
  • I will use more deodorant and do less laundry.
  • I will not tell the same story at every get together.
  • I will not embarress my friends in public places.
  • I will not by-heart jokes and pass them of as my own.
  • I will attend as many lectures as i can.
  • I will not call people names, although they thoroughly deserve them.
  • I will not call other people boring, although we all know they are.
  • I will behave myself in all places.
  • I will not swear in English. It is an insult to my mother-tongue which has the best abusers any language can have.
  • I will not trouble little children playing arcade games.
  • I will not call anyone "Gavwala", "Gavthi", etc. It hurts their feelings.
  • I will not look down upon people who do not understand my jokes. (I know I'm gifted and everyone is not bestowed with that kind of wit)
  • I will drive safely.
  • I will not eat half eaten bananas put away for 3 days.
  • I will not mock nerds.
  • I will NOT go to lonavla.
  • I will be happy and cheerful, and try to make everyone else happy and cheerful around me.
The last one was a little senti....
sorry...

Anyways best of luck for 2009,

Get Rich, Get Pussy, Be Fresh, Be a Player!
Cya in 2010 ...

people give a damn: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?