ALWAYS REMEMBER TO :-
FUCK THE MAINSTREAM!
KISSES TO MY BITCHES, HUGS TO MY THUGS!
CALL ME AT +91-9819186331
GOT TOO MUCH SHIT ON MY PLATE,
SO WONT BE POSTING TOO MUCH TOO SOON.



I never Lacked a tool or acted cool/ It wasn't practical/ My tactical tracks turn/ to make MC's take forced sabbaticals.




Saturday, May 23, 2009

 

High Till I Die!


High Till I Die!


You shoot, sip and swallow, Drown in your Sorrow,
Feels good, probably do some more tomorrow.
Smoked so much pot, Ya Blood Group is THC,
Followed by a Whiskey shot, Its got a Hold of me. (Hihi)

Your Trippin, Strange visions Cloud your mind,
Bloody Nose's Drippin, Your brain begins to Grind.
An incredible Kick, You got ur money's worth, you Fly,
The dope's Playin Tricks, गिवेस यू विंग्स, Just to say Good-bye! (pass out)

The next morning is like, "व्होट दा फक हप्प्न्द?"
Your Saddened, Its over, no money to eat.
think i Got some Coke left, So who gives a shit?
So the cycle "cunt"tinues, Until the day u die,
I think i can break out, But who wants to try?

its True, sucks to be U.

Two lungs weren't enuf for dis life,
Probably Should stab myself with a Knife.
And clean out my lungs, With a duster,
Courage must muster, to live a day without weed,
To feed, my body with real food,
Its good, but the Amphetamines were better,
made me go faster than Olympic figure skater.

Ambivalent emotions, Rock thru my mind "to and fro",
On the Cusp, matter of "Touch and Go".
Feel Suicidal, Cant take this shit anymore,
Life was an Angel, turned into an Ugly Whore.


people give a damn: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?