ALWAYS REMEMBER TO :-
FUCK THE MAINSTREAM!
KISSES TO MY BITCHES, HUGS TO MY THUGS!
CALL ME AT +91-9819186331
GOT TOO MUCH SHIT ON MY PLATE,
SO WONT BE POSTING TOO MUCH TOO SOON.



I never Lacked a tool or acted cool/ It wasn't practical/ My tactical tracks turn/ to make MC's take forced sabbaticals.




Sunday, October 18, 2009

 

Random Thoughts on a Sunday Afternoon

My words start a chain reaction/ Premature Ejaculation/ Eternal Damnation/ I will try your patience.
In my dreams/ I'm a MC killing machine/ Rap University Dean/ A vaccine/ for all your sins.
My blog causes Mass Destruction/ Packed with Action/ I'm a Class Surgeon/ I Use Lethal injections.
I leave your mind a barren wasteland/ U piss in your pants/ I Activate Hormone secreting glands/ So Ur Future is in my hands.

The blind can see me/ Don't try to be me/ Its not easy/ I make the Virgin Mary look sleazy.
I'm the Most Imitated/ Underrated/ Rap Graduated/ Unaided/ Dated Megan Fox/ Hated.
But never intimidated/ The greatest ever Rated/ MC in the whole world.
My Rhyming Skills/ Got the MC suicide rate climbin' hills/ Got them poppin Anti-Depressant pills/ I get paid in million dollar bills.

I Speak the language of love/ I Shove/ Doves/ In the clouds Above.
The Deaf can hear wat i say/ They sway/ to my songs everyday/ I keep it cool in the middle of may.
My music is universal/ Funnier than Peter, Russel/ Gets me into a lot of trouble/ But life isn't a dress rehearsal.
I don't have a plan B/ I will be all i can be/ And say wat i must say/ Coz God wont replay today.

people give a damn: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?