ALWAYS REMEMBER TO :-
FUCK THE MAINSTREAM!
KISSES TO MY BITCHES, HUGS TO MY THUGS!
CALL ME AT +91-9819186331
GOT TOO MUCH SHIT ON MY PLATE,
SO WONT BE POSTING TOO MUCH TOO SOON.



I never Lacked a tool or acted cool/ It wasn't practical/ My tactical tracks turn/ to make MC's take forced sabbaticals.




Thursday, November 05, 2009

 

Hey Mama

Once upon a time I was poor. My Mother made great sacrifices for me during this time and continues to do so today. But it was especially hard for her at that time, when she had to juggle her office, me and also take care of the finances. But she was always there for me, and she gave me the best childhood anyone can ever have. Although I didn't listen to her many times and regretted it later, she would always keep her patience. This little poem is a tribute to my mother... the greatest in the world of course....



Hey Mama, this song is about you and me,
We've traveled so far, its hard for me to see,
What you've done for our family, but finally,
I understand what you went through,
To buy me those beautiful shoes, When i was 5,
And when i cried, I saw the tears in your beautiful eyes.
You spent all your money buying me stuff i didn't need,
God forgive me, Man, for my deeds, so full of greed.
So now i spread the message of love in the language of rhymes,
Seeking atonement for my numerous crimes, numerous times.
You've made it Mama, it's your time to shine.
I promise, you wont have to work when i grow up,
And I'll buy you a mansion when i make a billion bucks.
And I'll buy Dad a tux he always looked at, through the window,
And You'll probably gain some kilos, riding in a stretch limo.
I know i acted a fool, I should have done better at school,
But Mom, i wanted to be cool, never realized that education was the tool.
Sometimes i cheated you mom, and the things i said were lies,
Whenever i think about those times Ma, I part of me cries,
And it can't be disguised, all is revealed through my eyes.
You asked me to keep outta trouble and I did just the opposite,
Yet you never said,"I said so", and you helped me cope with it.
You are my determination, inspiration, motivation, reason for not quitting,
And there's nothing on earth that's fitting, for all the sacrifices
you made for me, and all of your pain,
I hope never to let you down again.

I Love You Mama...

people give a damn:
Hey tht is a nice one....
But a bit senti too...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?