ALWAYS REMEMBER TO :-
FUCK THE MAINSTREAM!
KISSES TO MY BITCHES, HUGS TO MY THUGS!
CALL ME AT +91-9819186331
GOT TOO MUCH SHIT ON MY PLATE,
SO WONT BE POSTING TOO MUCH TOO SOON.



I never Lacked a tool or acted cool/ It wasn't practical/ My tactical tracks turn/ to make MC's take forced sabbaticals.




Thursday, December 03, 2009

 

Who Am I?

I am the opposite of who I am.

I'm black and white, the Yin and the Yang.
I am the pyramids of Egypt and castles made of sand.
You think I can't, but I think I can,
And then you try to convince me to change my plans.

I'm Puff Daddy and I'm Jane Fonda,
I'm a Harley and a Hero Honda.
I am the oceans and I am the coast,
I'm the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost.

I'm Hitler and Gandhi rolled into one,
I am the Buddha and I am the Gun.
I am the Dark and I am the Bright,
I am the wind and I am the kite.

I am Courage and I am Fear,
I am the tongue, the mouth and the ear.
I am all that is good and all that is bad,
What makes you happy, makes me sad.

I am Kind and I am cruel,
My mind and body is in a constant duel.
I am human and I am God,
I am perfect and I am flawed.

I am a tear and I am a smile,
I am an Inch and I am a mile,
You cannot define me in a thousand dimensions,
Yet I am one of my own inventions.




So,
Try stereotyping me now...
Just Can't be serious man..
\m/

people give a damn: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?